[iyonix-support] Re: USB Memory sticks/pens

  • From: Peter derwent <egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 13:00:26 +0100

>SCSIFS should be 1.16, in the previous post you stated the date as 23 Sep
>2005 which is 1.16 from Update52c. It seems your boot sequence is ok so
>it must be the device.
>
>When I wrote previously to check the other SCSI modules I meant you
>should do '*Help SCSIDriver', '*Help SCSIFS' and '*Help SCSIFiler' to
>check all three module versions as loaded by the boot sequence.
>
>Ian

Sorry misunderstood you. I have good User knowledge of RiscOS but my
tech knowledge ain't that good!

SCSIDriver is 2.06 (22 Sep 2005)
SCSIFS is 1.16 (27 Jun 2005)
SCSIFiler is 1.17 (05 Mar 2005)

Prev dates came from the !Run file in SoftSCSI (Sorry about that)

Pete
From: Pete                             Email: egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.....................WWW: http://www.peterjd.demon.co.uk/back/index2.htm