[iyonix-support] Sanity check - ROM 5.12

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 18:12:08 +0100

Hi Folks

My records show a number of successful rom upgrade purchases, and some
that have issues.

Please be patient.

Would anyone who has received an upgrade PIN and been unable to access
the rom please contact me OFF the list.

Also, would anyone who believes they have successfully paid but not
received a PIN similarly contact me? As far as my testing went, this
should be no one

If you had an issue with HSBC saying they couldn't contact the card
issuer please let me know too. Under these circumstances you obviously
won't have been charged.

BTW the effect of this new system is that IYONIX Ltd do not at any time
actually handle your card details. That is only handled by HSBC.

Many thanks

John

--
John Ballance