[iyonix-support] Rick Hudson's software 32-bitted and online

  • From: James Scholes <james.r.scholes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 23:41:16 +0100

Dunno how recently this happened, but I've discovered that Rick Hudson
has released 32bit compatible versions of most of his software at
http://www.kpo.org.nz/rick/software/index.html

It looks like he's not finished the site yet (most pages are blank)
but the software is found thus:

go to http://www.kpo.org.nz/rick/software/bin/[softwarename][versionnu
mb].zip

eg: for MovieDB version 1.42:
http://www.kpo.org.nz/rick/software/bin/moviedb142.zip

Rick is the creator of PlayIt, SoundCon, and Thump, among others, all
of which are recommended pieces of software.

Hope this is of use!

Opinions expressed here are probably my own, but you can't be too
careful, can you?