[iyonix-support] Re : Re: KVM

  • From: Gonzalo Meza <gonzalo_meza@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 09:38:48 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I have the same problem (not the same KVM brand, though.  Never got my Pegasos
/ MorphOS computer to recognize the mouse with the Belkin one I have) .
Usually, cycling (using the button on the KVM switch) through all the computers
resets both the keyboard and mouse and the Iyonix will suddenly recognize them
(it looks like an initialisation error of some sort).

Hope this help...

Best regards,

Gonzalo Meza