[iyonix-support] Re: ROM 5.12

  • From: Jeremy C B Nicoll <Jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 22:57:26 +0100

In article <748CB233-84A2-448E-8CF0-B78A95835A37@xxxxxxxxxx>,
   JAB <john.albert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Good to see it's been released.  I've also noticed it cites offering
> support for NVidia PCI cards up to the 6200 series which is beyond
> what we were previously expecting and a nice surprise.

What, in terms of what an Iyonix can do, do these cards offer?  (I mean
there's no point if it has hardware features that up-to-the-minute PC
gamers could use, but we can't).  I've read the review that someone else
posted the URL for, but none of that meant anything to me.

--
Jeremy C B Nicoll, Edinburgh, Scotland - my opinions are my own.