[iyonix-support] Program for handling pictures on Iyonix?

  • From: Jochen Konietzko <JochenKonietzko@xxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 12:17:11 +0100

Sorry, I left that unguarded for a moment and one of the kids...
So I'll re-send it.

Hi,
last night I spent one more frustrating half hour or so with Photodesk.
For some unknown reason it has been enormously unstable on my Iyonix through
all versions of both program and OS - I have never been able to work for more
than a few minutes before I do something darin like move a scroll bar I get an
error message which means restarting the program or even rebooting the Iyonix.
Luckily I am not an artist; all I need are editing capabilities like pasting
part of one picture into another, removing red eyes from photos (or blemishes
from photographed faces).
Is there a program like that which runs well on RO5?

Regards,
Jochen Konietzko

Sent with SnapperMail on a Palm T|T3

Jochen Konietzko