[iyonix-support] Re: Problem logging in to download 5.12 upgrade

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 21:47:31 +0000

Hi George

george wrote:
A week ago I successfully paid for the ROM upgrade to 5.12 and received the ROM reference from the website. However, I cannot log in at www.iyonix.com/ROM to register my PIN because I have forgotten my password, and the site doesn't recognise my email address (even though it hasn't changed since I purchased my Iyo in May '05) so won't give me my login and password details. There appears to be no way therefore of obtaining the upgrade.

the login for the ROM site is NOT the same as the support group. According to our records you have never created a login at www.iyonix.com/ROM, or /USB, or /tools - these all share the same login. it is not used elsewhere

so please register a login, then you can continue from there

John

Emails on the 16th and 19th to sales@xxxxxxxxxx have not received a response. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is sales@xxxxxxxxxx still functioning?

Cheers

George