[iyonix-support] Re: Problem installing Firefox-2-r2

  • From: Peter Naulls <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 06:55:52 -0800

In message <e0e5f6c14e.alan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Alan Leighton <alan.leighton2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <c33bf6c14e.peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
>           Peter Naulls <peter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[big snip]

Don't quite the entire thing for just a single line reply.

> > If you'd like to take over Firefox support, then that can be arranged,
> > and I can go away for a while, and do something far more productive.
> > After all, you have experts such as Paul Vigay to guide you, you don't
> > need me and my "world view".   I look forward to you releasing the next
> > version.
> >

> Time gentleman please

And that's meant to imply what?  I would much prefer that you take my
comments seriously, rather than suggest they're just me getting angry.
Sweeping issues under the carpet might be convinient and typically RISC
OS, but does nothing to help anyone.

--
Peter Naulls - peter@xxxxxxxxxx        | http://www.chocky.org/
RISC OS Community Wiki - add your own content   | http://www.riscos.info/