[iyonix-support] PSU

  • From: Alan Wrigley <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 15:23:22 +0100

My Iyonix has just suffered its third PSU failure in a matter of months so
enough is enough - no more of these AOpen things from now on. I've got it
working again by temporarily sitting an ATX PSU on top of the case, which
has given me the confidence to transplant the whole Iyo into a spare ATX
case. I just want to check the required PSU rating - I have a spare 250W one
which I think should be enough - is that correct? I'm only using
bog-standard equipment with no fancy extras.

Alan