[iyonix-support] Re: Microsoft wireless notebook optical 4000 mouse with Iyonix?

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:19:47 +0000

Hi

Martin Dixon wrote:
In message <20061210134334.80FB12BA1DC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          "neil f" <faz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Has anyone managed to get this mouse working with an Iyonix? I
bought a cheap OEM version at a PC fair recently but can't get
any movement out of it on Iyonix USB ports. It took a while to
get a PC to recognise it as a HID device, but it now works fine
there. However I'd really like to use it for the Iyonix to
replace the clunky old mouse currently in use.

Have you tried using !HID?

John

It's a very nice mouse to use (unless you have big hands I
guess), so I'd like to have two and be able to use the same
mouse on both main computers - then I wouldn't have to get used
to different sensitivity when switching over.

I don't suppose it is the same model but the Microsoft Optical mouse that I use with my PC laptop works fine with the Iyonix. The label on it says "Basic Optical Mouse 1.0A"

Nartin

--
John Ballance
jwb@xxxxxxxxxx