[iyonix-support] Re: Mail delays?

  • From: Brian Howlett <brian.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 18:30:51 GMT

On 8 Nov, David J. Ruck wrote:

> On 6 Nov 2006 Brian Howlett <brian.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Today (6th November) I have received several emails to this list that
>> were originally sent on October 31st/November 1st.
>
> [snip]
>
>> Has anyone else noticed these delays?
>
> Yes, particular the some of the posts "Whats happened to the Iyonix website".
> It looks to me as if the freelists server was unable to look up the
> redirection from my domain address to my ISP.
>
> I'd suggest not worrying about it, unless there is a reoccurance.

Well, the email complaining about email delays took 2 days to get
here...

I've also had several other emails delayed by several days. I usually
get maybe 20 or so freelists.org emails every day, but on Monday and
Tuesday I had around 100 in total, all from the previous week.

However, this is OT for this list, so I'll take it up with Freelists
or my domain host if it gets any worse.
--
Brian Howlett
Last year I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He was using a dotted