[iyonix-support] HForm 2.56 doesn't work under RO 5.14

  • From: David Mc Dowell <david.mcdowell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 16:48:47 +0100

To my surprise when attempting to reformat a ADFS HardDrive !HForm 2.56
October ROOL release failed to do anything reporting an Error 'SWI not known
at Line 110' I tried a backup copy with exactly same result.

Anybody else tried this? I haven't had to format a H/D for years!

However, reverting to the older version 2.54 - that worked perfectly!

Is this an side effect of (Flashed in) RO 5.14 a hidden bug revealed?

I find 5.14 to be absolutely excellent in every other way, the week I have
been using it.

Regards, David.

--
                          David Mc Dowell:
           Acorn User since discovering the 'Atom' in 1980