[iyonix-support] [Fwd: iyonix-support: jack@ljsevans.co.uk post needs approval]

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:44:50 +0000

--
John Ballance
Iyonix Ltd   jwb@xxxxxxxxxx
08717 891861
--- Begin Message ---
  • From: FreeLists Mailing List Manager <ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 06:53:07 -0400 (EDT)
This message was received for a list you are a moderator on, and
was marked for moderation due to the following reason:
Post to moderated list.

To approve this message and have it go out on the list, forward this to
iyonix-support-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you wish to decline the post, change the 'apppost' below to 'delpost'.
If you wish to edit the post, change it to 'modpost' and edit the message
as needed - not all mail programs will work with modpost.

DO NOT DELETE THE FOLLOWING LINE.  Ecartis needs it.
// apppost 46010E93:48F.1:vlbavkfhccbeg

From: Jack Evans <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:44:22 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Pen drive problems after upgrading

USB problems after upgrading to 5.13 and the new nVidia card which are
being discussed in another thread prompt me to report that, after the
same upgrading, neither of my two pen drives (one a SanDisk 256MB, other
not known) are recognised.

Previously all was well but now neither show up on the iconbar even
after USBKick or from the front or back USB slots. Also I note that the
'Convential SCSI' area of the Discs configuration window is greyed out.

Could this be related to the upgrading?

Regards

Jack
--
Jack Evans                              Bristol UK
mailto:jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

// eompost 46010E93:48F.1:vlbavkfhccbeg

--- End Message ---