[iyonix-support] Re: Bouncing Email

  • From: Paul Vigay <lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:36:30 +0100

In article <175b1d7a4e.peter@xxxxxxxxxx>,
   Peter Naulls <peter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry for posting this here.  I'm trying to email John, but when sending
> to jwb@xxxxxxxxxx:

It should have got to him, as that address aliases to two places. The
'relaying denied' message is only coming from one of those.

I've spoken to John about this just now, so we're "on the case" so to speak!

--
Paul Vigay                 __\\|//__            Life,
                           (` o-o ')        the Universe

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you
make it.