[iyonix-support] !Access+ 32-bitted?

  • From: Gary Locock <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 21:03:36 +0100

Subject says it all.

!Access+ is the front end to the normal ShareFS modules, which provides for
setting up and passwording hidden shares.  I was surprised to find when I ran
it with Aemulor disabled, that the front end I've got here is still only
26-bit and it barfed accordingly.  It doesn't prevent the sharing (because
the ShareFS etc modules containing most of Access+ is in the Iyonix ROM), but
it seems to mean that you can only /set up/ passwords with Aemulor active.

Or have I missed something?

Gary

--
Gary Locock, Network Manager, Bablake Junior School
Coundon Road, Coventry CV1 4AU