[iyonix-support] 400 GBP Iyonix on Ebay LOCKED

  • From: Xavier Tardy <xatardy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 22:59:15 +0200

Hi to the community.

This short message to tell everybody there are some Iyonixes on sale on ebay.
For 400 GBP you get the main case (no keyboard, mouse, screen) : a 256 MB
machine, with 80 GB hard drive, DVD ROM and card reader.
The video board is a dual head one but I can't tell you what it is exactly.
AND these machines are locked with the jsd3552 password.
(Thanks to Neil F. again for helping me with my first machines bought on ebay).

I've posted the seller so that anybody buying this machine but not reading the support list
doesn't get too disappointed.

Kind regards,
Xavier.

---