[israelmusicals] Rosenblatt & Gershwin and the Future

  • From: program@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: israelmusicals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 14:00:43 +0200

Dear Patron,

I have a couple of announcements to share in this message.

First of all, Haim Tukachinsky and I will be performing ROSENBLATT &
GERSHWIN this Saturday night in Jerusalem. We have been deeply touched
by how well this show is being received - we had to improvise an extra
encore in Tel Aviv last week - and urge you to come out and see us.

_(Yes, it is true that some people have whispered to me something about
"hating chazzanus", so to them I say "Come!" Yossele Rosenblatt was in a
league of his own, and the stories of his life and the music we present
are both quite beautiful. And then, of course, there's George
Gershwin...)_

Here are the details:

JERUSALEM, SATURDAY DECEMBER 5TH, 8:30 PM
Gerard Behar Center, Leo Modell Hall, 11 Bezalel St.
Tickets
http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGV2AGN5ZmLjAGVzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9Zmx1ZGplZGx4Way2LKu2pG03BGx3ZGNlZGpkAD
[1]
Or call Israel Musicals, 077-450-6012
-------------------------

A number of people have complained that they don't receive all of our
announcements, due to some email servers blocking them or categorizing
them as spam. If you are one of those who is not seeing this message,
please disregard it. (That was a funny, sorry.)

I will be testing out a new email server soon, so you may receive a
message about that when it happens. I'll try to make it interesting!
-------------------------

A number of people have been asking about our next theatrical
production. We are working on it, and are currently seeking people who
can help us get the support we need to make it happen. We have a show
picked that is simply the funniest we know, and, Heaven knows, we could
all use a good laugh about now.

If you are interested in being a part of it and can help us make this
dream come true, please be in touch with me at
program@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I would be delighted to meet with you.

Thanks,

Yisrael Lutnick
here: