[isapros] Re: TMG - Separate Forest?

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 09:29:43 -0500

Exactly. The guidance as is applies to people who wear hard hats when
they go outside out of fear that a falling piece from a passing airplane
will hit them on their heads. :)

MSIT does it right, and I follow MSIT's model in my deployments. Why
lose Kerberos Constrained Delegation and other security features out of
fear of Comet strikes in the Gulf of Mexico? :))

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Book: http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7
MVP -- Microsoft Firewalls (ISA)