[isapros] Re: Programmatically exporting computer sets

  • From: Jim Harrison <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:29:29 -0800

You get no errors at all?
Have you set "on error resume next" in any place in the script before calling
this loop?
If so, it could be hiding any error you might be getting.

"OptionalData" is actually a required value and indicates which of several
"optional data contexts" you wish to export.
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa491719.aspx describes the innards of
this method and http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms812627.aspx provides
an example.