[isapros] Re: OT: Checkpoint HTTPS Termination

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 19:30:32 -0500

Not impossible at all. I've been heads down in the lic'ing fees
Netscreen, Blue Coat and Cisco charge, and all I can say is "one is born
every minute" to go with one of those solutions if the ISA firewall
provides the customer's required functionality, and at a fraction of the
price.

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Book: http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7