[isapros] Re: ISA Server 2004 may stop responding when IP addresses from multiple subnets are bound to the same adaptor

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:34:46 -0700

I don't see where you get that.
The statement is "configure an adaptor that has two IP addresses from two
different subnets".
It says nothing about them being remote subnets.
I think they assumed that anyone silly enough to assign IPs from remote subnets
wasn't qualified to build out a server in the first place...

   Jim Harrison
   MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
   http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
   http://isatools.org