[isapros] All China, All The Time

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 11:28:45 -0800

With all the hubbub around China yet again, I would like to remind you of the
utilities available at Hammer of God that allow one to completely block any or
all traffic to or from China or any other country in the world via ISA/TMG.

As many of you know, I’ve been blocking China totally for years, mostly because
I’m a Porcelain kind of guy.  Oh, and the fact that the entire country’s
network is a festering cesspool of scum and villainy.

Here’s an article I wrote about a 1.5 years ago on the subject if it has any
relevance to you.

http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1900/1

如果您可以看到这一点,不回答 - 我不会得到它。

Timothy (Thor) Mullen