windows 2003 vpn test lab please help

  • From: "James" <jmay@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:28:11 -0600

Hi
I'm trying to setup a site to site test lab using one of the printouts I
downloaded awhile back isavpn kit. I have enabled routing and remote
access as stated in the excerise. I can not ping across the router.

this is the configuration for the computer that simulates the internet

nic 1 ip 10.1.0.1 mask 255.255.0.0
nic 2 ip 10.2.0.1 mask 255.255.0.0

I can ping both networks from the router but when I ping 10.2.0.1 from the
calling router on 10.1.0.2 the attempt times out can anyone give any
suggestions what to look for ???

Thanks Jim