where is the experts

  • From: "Issam El-Zein" <issamzein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 04:22:22 -0500

I have 2 computers ..the ISA server computer have 2 NIC cards one connected to external internet connection (Proxy server 2.0) , and another one connected to internal computer ,

My mission to let this client computer to connect to internet ,...

I used filters and everything ... nothing happened ,any help

by the way that external server have proxy server2.0 and winsocks4 and DNS server and gateway ...

thanks

Get 4 DVDs for $.49 cents! plus shipping & processing. Click to join.