webmail Outlook Web Access exchange 2K

  • From: Achmad Mursalin <ach_m@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 02:06:55 -0700 (PDT)

Halo.

My exchange 2000 server behind ISA server .

I want to browsing webmail outlook Web Access, when I browsing was message
error :
12206 - proxy chain loop
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

   Background:
The server has detected a proxy chain loop. This condition might indicate a
configuration problem in a proxy server.

   ISA Server: isa-server02.dado-isaserver.co.id
Via: 1.1 ISA-SERVER02, 1.0 ISA-SERVER02, 1.0 ISA-SERVER02

Time: 7/29/2002 9:00:12 AM

What happened with my server.