web publishing rule

  • From: "maryam salehzadeh" <m.salehzadeh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 16:47:21 +0330

Hi:
I am an amateure to ISA.So maybe my question is very simple to you but please
help me.
I have a problem in publishing a web server in ISA 2000.I have configured the
rule but I think ISA server even don't see the requests from the internet to
publish it.I checked the log file of  ISA server,there were all the requests
from internal users,but I can ping the ISA server IP from internet.
Is this the file that I should check to see if ISA see the external requests?Is
this problem really cause that publishing rule dosen't work.I realy need help.