smartpass cannot get through firewall port 3845

  • From: geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 04:11:14 -0600

All,

One of our clients are using an SBS2k server with ISA
installed. They want to use third party banking software
which uses V-One Smartpass for security. TCP port 3845
needs to be opened on the firewall for this.
I've installed the software and opened the port (I'm sure
it's open?!), when you first want to register the website
form opens fine, but when you click on register it wants
to open 127.0.0.1 (which is the localhost) !!! Any ideas
what causes this problem, is it the firewall or the
software? On ISA I've created a protocol definition,
primary outbound and secondary inbound, I've created
protocol rules and ip packet filters, but it's just not
working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Geert