secondary connections in publishing servers

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg_mul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 20:51:58 +1000

Can someone please clarify for me whether or not server publishing rules
that are based on Protocol definitions that contain multiple secondary
connections will work?

I seem to remember reading somewhere where it will not work.

For instance: I have a protocol definition setup to allow inbound udp 8602
and a similar one to allow tcp 8602 as well. I also have a server publishing
rule for both. As far as I am aware I cannot have a definition with inbound
tcp and inbound udp as the secondary connection and only one SPR and get it
to work,

Correct?

Greg Mulholland

Tech Services Manager