request for support

  • From: <alaa.negeda@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 10:08:03 -0700

Dear Sirs

     Please advice on the following situation:

  Our network is a lanof ten pcs, working with windows 2000 as the
operaqting system. One server and nine clients.

   The problem is that we get many emails including ones from our
regular customers, that are infected with klez.h, klez.e worms and with
win cih and type 32 viruses. we tried a group of top brand antiviruses
but they failed to provide protection and viruses still infect and
circulate in our pcs.

   what do u suggest we do ? firewall, other?

Thank you

This message was sent using Menanet MenaMail.
http://www.menanet.net