problem with sql server, ftp

  • From: "Indresh" <isyadav@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:23:27 -0700

Hi,
  I'm experiencing problem when I'm trying to login through my 2000
advanced server into remote sql server which is situated in the other city
and another problem that can not use ftp also.

In my server have 2 NIC. one of them is external and another one is for
internal network. In the internal network, everything is working ok. every
client who need to use ftp using, can use remote sql server also. Only the
problem with the server. Please, suggest me any solution to solve it.
thank you,