problem in isa server configuration

  • From: "Anwar Hussain" <loves_to_be@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 09:04:30 +0000

I have installed ISA server on windows 2000 server which is a member server of domain, i have all windows 2000 professional clients. I have a dilaup connection on my isa server through which i connect to internet.

Now i'm able to browse from the clients ( workstations) but not from the server. Any Answer for this. Or do i need to adjust some seetings. Can anyone help me.

Secondly, i am unable to get my emails from POP3 on my Ms-Outlook. I think the problems are in IP addresss ( Wins or DNS ) or gateway. I donno exactly , but i think just there is some minor adjustment. can anyone help me.

Regards,

hussain.