printable articals

  • From: "Kenneth Schild" <kschild@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 08:44:45 -0700

This question is for ISASERVER.ORG, I read and reread the articles on this
page on a routine basis, because I?m just learning ISA server. I have
printed several article out so that I could refer to them as I was making
changes or trying to improve the way I have ISA installed. I have
purchased the book, Configuring ISA Server 2000 by Shinder and think is
also a great book. What my question is, are you planning to print the
articles as seen on the web? Or do you plan on putting the in a PDF
format? I would purchase such a thing if you are. And what about the rest
of you out there what do you thing about this?

kschild@xxxxxxxxxxx