Re: isaserver.org

  • From: "Joseph" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 01:39:13 -0800

Well so far I've been working on a web filter that will still allow for
web publishing and the tracking of IP address similar to server
publishing.
I've had some strange things happen with the process and just tonight
found this article on technet
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q313369

I can't wait until the service pack is out officially!

Joseph