[isalist] Re: [isapros] ISA Ninjitsu: Designing, Building, and Maintaining Enterprise Firewall and DMZ Topologies with Microsoft ISA Server 2004

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 10:19:26 -0500

Hi Simon,

I am your Syphco sales rep and I am hypmotizing you....

"hardware is secure
"hardware is good
"hardware is life
"hardware is love
"hardware is perfection
"GO TO TIM AND JIM'S ISA NINJITSU
"hardware is light
"hardware is fast
"hardware is strong
"hardware is faithful"
"Now I will count from three to one and you will slowly
awaken...three...coming up now, slowly.....two....feeling more alert,
more aware, feeling better and stronger than ever
before......one....open your eyes...you are now awake and in full
control...

OK, how many crap hardware boxes would you like to buy with my 10,000%
margins?

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
MVP -- ISA Firewalls

Building, and Maintaining Enterprise Firewall and DMZ Topologies with
Microsoft ISA Server 2004

        Come on jim,

        You employed Tom as a Cisco Sales  man!! And your roadshow is
not in the UK

        Simon