how to disable public firewalls sessions in isa servers

  • From: "Jawad Shaikh" <jawad_shaikh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 00:45:19 -0600

hi professionals,

                i am having a torid time with isa server these days guys
please help... my problem is that in my isa server there are too many
public ip sessions which are not in my network i use isa server for
internet sharing in my office and there is no public ip except the ip
assign by the internet service provider.. please give me a suitable reply
that how can i stop firewalls sessions i.e. public firewalls sessions
making in my isa server.

Thanks

Jawad Shaikh