could U help me?? 2weeks ago I said this problem ....

  • From: "ashly" <ngourani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 14:11:33 +0330

Hello every body

this is 3th email about my problem with report job but I didn't recieve any
answer

I  have 2 isa server that they don't have problem with report job
and 2 server have problem
both of them, first I install isa array and uninstall them and install
standalone
Is this couses this problem?
I create all kind of schadul and chack admin rights ...
one of them have summary directory but  they can  create grafic
another one don't have summary directory and report job is empty

what can I do?Do I  have to install windows 2K again??

please help me