RE: capture outgoing mail

  • From: isa@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 09:07:45 -0600

Thank you for all the replies. Unfortunately we don't run MS EXCH. We are
using SMTP Virtual server on ISA, NAV for gateways as a relay and a third
party Mail server. I think i will have to use sometehting like sessionwall
or mailmarshall, but i'm a bit put off with all the laws and things. i
think i'll just check with our Law Society first.
Thanks again.