RE: Winsock 40006 error

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:41:09 -0700

In ISA 2000, other than creating a routing rule under network configuration,
how can you configure a site for direct access without configuring the
client for direct access, meaning by client IP?

A routing rule already exists but appears not to be working as intended, or
I should say the error is occurring even though the routing rule was there
already.

Remember, these are SecureNAT clients, not WebBrowser or Firewall clients.

John T

eServices For You