RE: Windows XP and ISA server

  • From: Anthony Houlden <ahoulden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:42:12 +1100

Tried changing the LAN Properties but still no help.

But if I logon using the domain logon and password I can access the ISA server and everything works well under XP and 2000.
However, if I logon under XP locally I cannot access the ISA Server. But the 2000 box loged on locally can access the ISA server.

Very odd.

Anthony H

At 01:54 PM 20/02/2003 -0800, you wrote:
http://www.ISAserver.org

> Thanks but it didnt work, if I log on as an authenticated user on the XP > box in the domain the ISA is accessable. But logon locally with admin > rights on the XP box and assess is denied.

What did not work?

When replying, please include of snippet of what you are replying to.

> The odd thing is that under windows 2000 everything works.

Did you try changing the authentication in LAN adapter properties?

John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.
Fullerton, CA  92835