[isalist] Re: Wild Card Certificate,

  • From: "Ruba Al-Omari" <romari@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 00:36:10 +0300

You are the experts Please you got to help me, Jim , Tom, Greg and everybody

On 7/18/07, Ruba Al-Omari <romari@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi List,

I need to publish 2 wild card certificates for 2 domains on the same ISA
server, I have enough IP addresses and SSL licenses for the servers, there
will be 6 servers for each domain name. I understand that the SSL should be
obtained for the ISA server, and so there will be 2 CSR files, my problem is
I don't know to which website do I need to create those 2 CSR files, do I
create 2 new websites and create 2 CSR for them? does teh port number for
the websites matter? can I use the 80 port for one of the websites or this
is not recommended? or do I just create 2 websites with any 2 port numbers
and get 2 CSRs for them, and do all the publishing rules from the ISA?

Thanks for any help,
Ruba Al Omari