RE: Web page timeouts behind ISA

  • From: <Adam.Staub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 10:51:16 -0500

I'm struggling also.  Timeout etc.... I also have a problem with www.hp.com
<http://www.hp.com> .

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Spurlock [mailto:aarons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 10:36 AM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] Web page timeouts behind ISA

http://www.ISAserver.org

I have a client with ISA Server who is trying to use a website, but it
constantly has problems.  The website is:

http://www.co.weber.ut.us/gis/default.asp
<http://www.co.weber.ut.us/gis/default.asp>
Follow the links: Online Maps (left hand navigation bar)
Survey Plats (bottom right)
Record of Survey Plats (right nav bar)
Click here link

This is the point it dies, with the animated Retrieving Data.  After looking
at the logs, it appears that this site relies heavily on javascript.

I have tried creating a destination set for *.weber.ut.us and creating a
routing rule to go directly to the web and not cache content, but to no
avail.

When I put my computer in front of ISA, these web pages work just fine.

BTW, I get lots of time outs (10060) for the entire *.weber.ut.us site.  Not
sure if this is related to the one specific application we are trying to
utilize or not.

Thanks!

Aaron

Note: This E-mail and any attachments may be privileged and confidential and
protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this E-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
returning it to the sender and deleting it from your computer system.  Thank
you for your cooperation.