Re: Web Publishing problem

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 08:05:42 -0800

This is a common experience for folks who are used to using IPs in their
pages, for instance.
ISA isolates the server from the Internet, so pages that once worked may now
fail when ISA gets in between.
Have your dev recheck the code.  If it's making requests to off-server
resources (image server, for instance), then you'll have to publish that
server, too.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/