VPN under ISA

  • From: "Rafael Rodrigues" <rafael.rodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 17:19:23 -0300

   I have 2 servers on another network. The network administrator there
gimme a local account and valid IP to make a VPN connection. This VPN
server I think it's under Linux. I'm using a WinXP VPN Client to dial
under internet. My ISA server is configured to accept PPTP and L2TP.

   The problem is wen another user here needs stabilish another VPN
session to administer the servers. This account just make 1 VPN
connection.

   Is that possible my ISA Server make this VPN session and share this
to all my internal network? If yes, how I can do this?

Thanks a lot!!!

   Rafael Rodrigues.