VPN - PPTP Authenication problem - Email found in subject

  • From: "Joseph Danielsen" <JDanielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 23:32:31 -0400

Mai Anh Tuan:

What is the exact failure notice?

Some quick thoughts!

If the ISA is in Workgroup mode - you'll have to configure the RADIUS
settings. Otherwise check the User Account Dial-In properties and the
Remote Access Policies.

Also - if you did configure the RADIUS - you should have a RADIUS policy
as well.

Joseph F. Danielsen, MCSA-Messaging, MCP

Network Blade Inc.

49 Marcy Street

Somerset, NJ 08873

(732) 213-0600