Re: VPN, ISA and Rights issues

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 17:58:36 -0800

W9x systems don't understand and can't play right in a domain.
There's really nothing you can do to help that.

As far as having the correct credentials, those are determined by the
interactive (console) logon account.
If it doesn't match with the restrictions in place on the resource being
accessed, you'll see the popup.
The only way you can satisfy this is to have them log on to the local system
"using he dial-up connection" at the logon screen.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/
Read the books!