[isalist] VPN - FWC

  • From: "Neil Cassidy" <ncassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:39:08 -0400

Does the FWC still come into play when connecting over a VPN?  I have a
local user who is moving across country to be full time remote, and
taking his local computer with him.  Do I need to do anything with the
FWC on the computer?  I do not have the luxury of taking the computer
home to test it first, but do have access to it today and tomorrow
before he leaves, so if there is anything I should change I would like
to do it now while it is still in the same time zone as me...

Oh yeah, ISA 2004 and on an SBS network.....

Thanks.