RE: VPN Client Problems(Please answer)

  • From: "Ardi" <ardi1103@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 02:57:22 -0600

it's working Mr. Tom Shinder...thanks also for Mr. Steve Moffat and Mr.
Jim Harrison. :)

but im still have a problem when i set up the VPN server in windows server
2000, I have follow the same instruction that i've been doing in windows
2003 server. my problems in windows 2000 server is i can see the domain of
networks company, but when i click the domain, there's a pop-up windows
"compass is not accessible. you might not have a permission to use this
network resources. contact the administrator for this server to find out
if you have access permissions. The list of servers for this workgroup is
not currently available".

Do you know what the problems is?
I would be very..very..grateful if you or somebody would give me the best
solutions.

Thanks a lot.
I'm waiting for your answer.