Using NAT in ISA to connect to Exchange 2000 Srv!

  • From: Nguyen Viet Anh <Nvanh@xxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 07:11:39 +0700

http://www.ISAserver.org

Dear Dr. Thomas W Shinder!

I got this problem. My server is using ISA server, from this server I can
use Microsoft Outlook 2002 to connect to Exchange 2000 Server (using
Microsoft Exchange Server option, it means I use the Exchange Client to get
Exchange Server). But with my workstation in LAN, I want to use Exchange
Client in LAN through ISA Server using NAT, but everytime the workstation
wants to get Exchange Server, it said that my username or domain name is not
invalid. I don't understand. I am using DSL connection to connect to
Exchange Server.

Thank you so much.

Nvanh@

Free Trial Software: Monitor & Manage Web Use with SurfControl Web Filter for
MS ISA Server http://www.surfcontrol.com/go/zisadl1