  • From: "Federico" <egopfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:59:25 +0200

Hi all

I'm new to ISA server and I want to reimplement my squid's ACL on my ISA 2004.

So, I want to filter users with User-Agent:

for first I want that ONLY MSIE useragent can use my cache any other no.

Reading isaserver.org documentation I managed out that is possible to "block"
specific useragent, not to "ALLOW ONLY useragent"
so the first question is:

is possible to allow a specific useragent denying any other ?

The second question is, when blocking useragents is possible to use wildcards
characters such as "*" ?

I ask this beacuse MediaPlayer, for example, present itself as
NSPlayer/versionnumbers and I want to match
NSPlayer/* because in my net there any many WM versions and It's impossible for
me to match all of them

Thanks in advance,

best regards