User name SYSTEM connect to ISA

  • From: "James McDonald (IS)" <James.McDonald@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISA Server. org (E-mail)" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 08:36:04 -0500

I remember reading this somewhere but can't find it at the moment, and
can't remember the answer.
Why do I occasionally see a user named SYSTEM connected to my ISA server via
the firewall client?  The machine is not set for publishing but it's coming
up connected with a JAVA app as the program making the connection.  Is there
a way to block this connection?

Thanks

Jim

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential and/or privileged
information intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, distribution,
copying or disclosure by another person is strictly prohibited.